Email: click here to contact
- Business — Commercial litigation
- Criminal law — Federal, state and municipal charges, felonies, misdemeanors and ordinance violations, white collar crimes, drug charges, DUI/DWIs and traffic violations.
- Elder law
- Employment discrimination — Civil rights, age-race-gender-disability discrimination, sexual harassment, and FMLA violations
- Family law — Divorce, child custody, child support, visitation rights
- General civil litigation — Federal and state litigation
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Orders of protection
- Personal injury — Automobile accidents, trucking accidents, head and spinal cord injuries, slip and fall, wrongful death
- Products liability
- Real estate
- Social security disability
- Step parent adoptions
- Trust and estates — Probate, estate planning, wills
- Workers compensation
- Missouri, 2003
- University of Missouri, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- St. Charles County Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
Co-Author: Christina H. Wells & Joseph Kuhl, “The Japanese-American Detention Cases and their Relationship to Events in the United States after September 11th,” 5 INT’L & COMP. L. R. 90 (2002). Member: Domestic Violence Clinic, Fall 2002. Co-chaired one of the Top Defense Verdicts of 2006 per Missouri Lawyers Weekly, January 29, 2007.
Shea, Kohl and Kuhl, LC serves clients in Missouri including St. Charles, Troy and Lincoln and throughout Warren and St. Louis counties. We also serve clients in Illinois.